Trust Your Soul's Calling!
Let the calling call you - but make sure to listen with an open heart.
Don't let the small Self filter the message in fear and tell you that you don't have the goods to complete the mission.
Listen from your Higher Self who will stay with you on your journey - if you have the courage to take it.
Listen to your Higher Self
• Listen to your Higher Self and trust in your Soul's calling for it is calling you and only you for this specific mission.
• Trust your Soul is up to the journey or it would not have called.
• Trust that you're here for a reason.
When you hear it you'll know - but you may choose to ignore it because it's not exactly what you had in mind. ( just know, it never leaves, it will stay with you forever whispering to you. )
The more "Divine" your calling is ( meaning True Soul Purpose ) the scarier it will seem to your small Self and the ego.
There may be many Callings in one Lifetime
You may have many callings in your lifetime. Some are smaller than others and some are just stepping stones but all are for you.
And if you're listening - it will take you where you need to go.
Head the call.
It knows you by name.
Soul Calling/Life Purpose - Fear vs. Love
Which Self do you listen to?
Do you listen to your small Self - which is disguised as fear - or do you listen to your heart and Higher Self disguised as inspiration and love?
- Which energy do you love to swim in?
- Which energy do you feed?
- Which energy tends to be your comfort zone?
Your purpose lives in the energy of love and inspiration not fear
When we connect with the energy of love then life begins to awaken us.
Fear can stifle your creativity, your ideas, and your Soul until you're just a shell of your former self.
No matter how hard it may seem - DO NOT LISTEN - push fear aside and follow your heart.
Trust that which is within you above all else.
Trust the energy that expands you.
Listen to your heart, it knows the way.
Journal Questions for You:
- What do you feel you're called to do? What's the first thing that comes to mind?
- If you already knew, what would you say it is?
- If you knew for "sure" - what would you do?
- What's one thing that holds you back?
- Is it something that others have overcome?
- If so, do you think you could overcome it too?
- What would you say you're afraid of?
- Do you think fear could be showing you the way? ( Fear likes to keep you safe - and playing small - so where fear shows up it's usually pointing the way! )